Part 2 of our very popular and in-demand product. A cute concept of the Tea-Light Housing Society, where buying a property is not going to burn a giant hole in your pocket. Tiny houses made out of slabs of clay, carved, pinched, cut to give their quirky little shape. Made as a pure sculptural, decorative piece to house tea-lights. Put one of these tiny houses on a side table as a night light or get a cluster and make your very own tiny housing society. A piece made to bring a smile to your face every time a candle burns inside it. Made especially for those cosy days when burning a candle and curling up with a book and a hot cup of Cocoa is a must.
Tea Light Housing Society-Part II
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: H= 13cm approx.
- Sculptural & Decorative piece
- How to use? These sculptural pieces are hollow on the inside and bottomless. Just burn a Tea-Light on a safe surface and prop these on top like a lampshade.
- A house for your tealights.
- Ideal for gifting.
- Ideal for the festive season!
- Please bear in mind ceramics are good conductors of heat, these pieces will get exceptionally hot when a candle is burnt on the inside, please make sure they are not in reach of any children or pets when in use.
- Handmade with Love!
- From our hands to yours!